Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Running in London - Newham Classic 10k Run

Angah after the race
I ran this race on April 10, 2011 before the Energizer Night Race. This was my first 10k run. Yup went all the way to London to ran this race, well actually went there to give Angah (aka the Mom) some moral support fo her paper presentation.


Me after the race
The only thing I can say about the run was ...... .. IT WAS COLD..... Even  sweating I was cold, thought I was sweating ice. Angah did not have the same problem as me, probably because Kingston is colder.

Anyway the run was fun, lots of people cheering us on. I thought of writing the pro and cons of running in KL and in London but it is just to much of an effort to think. Anyway some of the key points probably, KL I can  run all year round, KL nicer weather to run but limited time coz you don't want to run at 12 noon. But then London have more places to run and it just seem to be safer to run even in the city. Well you can't have everything :-)


 
Angah when we missed our stop to Oxford ........


Reading, making sure
there is train
No ... no... no I sitting next
to the door
ohhh so tired, can't miss
the stop






No comments:

Post a Comment