Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Year Resolution Update - 1 Race Per Month

For 2011 one of my new year resolution was 1 race per month. However, in February I realise that this can't be done because I can't control the race schedules so I decided it is ok a long as I participated in 12 races this year. Therefore on average I still meet my new year resolution .... yeay me......

This is my race schedule thus far

  Month
  Run/ Walk Name
  Distance
  January
  One Utama Fun Walk
  5k
  February
  No race
  March
  Bareno Run
  5k
  April
  NewHam 10k Classic
  10k
  Energizer Night Race
  5k
  May
  Borneo International Run
  10k
  June
  Kordel Charity Walk
  7k
  Standard Chartered KL Run
  10k
  July
  NTV7 Feel Good Run
  7k
  Shape & Men Night Race
  10k
  August
  No race - Ramadhan
  September
  No race schedule yet
  October
  Adidas King of the Road
  10k
  November
  Penang International
  Marathon
  21k
  December
  No race schedule yet

























As you can see the one in red are the races I have register for. If I ran and finish all the races listed I am still short of 1 race to complete 12 races. Hoping Malakoff KL 2011 is on in December or something come up in September BUT highly unlikely as Raya falls on that month .... sigh .... despair .... so near but still uncertain

No comments:

Post a Comment