Monday, June 18, 2012

Team Malaysia Rain Run ???


Race Title : Team Malaysia Fan Run
Date: 17 June 2012
Location: Dataran Merdeka
Running Buddy: Yana (although Tina and Along sign-up for the race they decided not to run.... sad!)




At the finishing line
Running in the haze and rain hopefully a once in a lifetime experience. Last week KL was having some haze problem. I think we need to include it as part of our season since we are almost having a "haze season" on a yearly basis nowadays. 

Anyway my race day start at 6.00 am in Pulau Indah, as it was my BIL engagement the day before. I drove myself to Dataran Merdeka and contacted Yana so we can start the race together. Maybe it was cloudy during the start of the race but I can't tell for sure because of the haze.

Anyway the race start on time and I was running / walking as I don't want to push myself since I have a half marathon next week. Everything was going find until i felt rain drops at the 4th km.... yups and it rain heavily in the middle of the run. Since it was at the 4km I can't go back so I  ran. It rain for about 15 minute was drench and cold. 

People in the cars, must think we are crazy to run in the rain but seriously what are we suppose to do? Looking back I think I finish all my races is simply because I don't know how to stop. How do you stop in the middle of the race? Just sit on the road side and wait for help or stop at on of the water station or first aid station. I really need to find.

Pinjam dari Angah - Peace out !!!






1 comment:

  1. Peace out???!!!!
    This is plagiarism. Plain and simple plagiarism.

    ReplyDelete