Monday, January 3, 2011


Event Details


1. Date/ Day : 1 January 2011 / Saturday; Yes, this is what I did on the first dayof 2011! Lame ke ? Some would think so because obviously did not went out anywhere to celebrate the New Year, so can wake-up early to join  the walk

2. Start Time : 8.00am (The organisers requested us to be there at 7.15am, I arrived around 7.25am. Along and Kak Muzi arrived first before us (Tina and Me). Anyway, as usual waited at the starting line as instructed by the MC that day. He keep saying that we are going to start on time because of bla..... bla... bla.... yawn... bla... bla.... BUT we did not start on time. Hehehehehe some of the race marshalls decided to go for breakfast. I think the MC was a little bit embrassed but he cover lah, by saying he does not want to release us without the race marshall presence....bla...bla...safety reasons...bla....yawn....)

3. Location : Central Park One Utama - my first love for shopping mall .... sigh..... One Utama

4. Distance : 4.5km

5. Running Partner : Nor Izzada Zainuddin aka Along, Tina Zahani Zainuddin (both are my sisters) and Muzakiah Mustapha Kamal aka Along's BFF.

Our Pictures at the starting line






























Chronological of the Walk (I will just do a summary, nothing much to tell)


Started at 8.10am ish...... everyone started to walk. I walk with Kak Muzi .. we walk ... we talk while walking... pass through people who are blocking our way. Everyone was taking their sweet time, well it is a fun walk after all !
Some where along the way, I went ahead of Kak Muzi, found my mark and continue moving forward. While walking, Tina appreared next to me so we walk together..... we walk.... we talk... I told / show her my mark..... so the both of us kejar my marker. All was


find untill my mark decided to run! Hampeh betul..... it 
is a walk lah dei..... So I started walking faster, if the mark is out of sight, I run a bit untill I saw him again. Lost Tina some where along the way.
Got to the finish line .... woooo hoooo !!!! Not long afterwards Tina joined me .... And then Kak Muzi and Along .....Everybody finish.
A good start for the new year....
Tina after finishing the race
Along and Kak Muzi arriving at the finish line !!!















AFTER THE RACE.... breakfast at PapaRich, One Utama.... Hahahahaha



1 comment:

  1. Hi Suria,
    I found Tina Zahani on your blog, as from here clearly she is your sister. I been trying to contact her for so long but didn't manage to find any trace of her since she left Solectron. I am her coursemate and housemate in USM Transkrian.
    Send my best regards to her.
    Best wishes,
    Hafidzah

    ReplyDelete