Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CHINESE TEN COURSE MEAL - THANK YOU BOSS


Today we had a chinese ten course meal for lunch ... Thank you BOSS! It was at Hj Shahrin Low - Chinese Muslim Restaurant off Jalan Ampang.

The deco of the restaurant badly need a "restaurant makeover". However the food was wonderful. The price was RM688 per table and could roughly cater for 100pax at one time.
As per normal chinese course meal the food was sent out 1 at a time, so a photo to your left is exactly what we ate not in that particular order (I tried arranging them but it was just to exhausting ... sorry guys)         
    
My idea really was to give my review on each particular dish but alas I am  just to lazy ..... Anyway the best dish was the steam fish (manage to get the organiser to change the fish from kerapu to siakap... a more suitable dish to for this particular dish well atleast to me). I also enjoyed the chicken (truly sorry that the dish picture is some what marred, i forgot to take a picture of it when it arrived was to busy eating hehehehehe BUT I manage to do so before it was gulp down by the people in my table hahahahaha all hungry piranha)

The not so nice dish was the beef and lamb. This is some what a surprise to me because, I usually LOVE beef and lamb but maybe the way it was cook just not to my liking.



No comments:

Post a Comment