Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bike Ride At DUKE Highway - Keramat to Mount Kiara

Around 2 to 3 weeks ago Nurman and me bought mountain bikes as we decided it is something we can do together. So we started to ride on our bikes around our housing area. Sadly on the 2nd bike ride, Nurman suffer some back pain. It was rather bad as he received 2 days off from work (MC = medical condition) for it.    

Anyway, at my office there are a few avid mountain bike riders. They usually go riding on Tuesday evening and Saturday morning. These are the pictures on  my first ride with them. There were 6 of us.

Nurman did not joined us because it was on the same week of his MC. Anyway the guys decided to go easy on me and we just do a ride on the Duke Highway not on some off-road trail at FRIM, where I heard there is a hill called Steriod Hill !!! They say the trail is not for novice rider.

Here are some picture of me and the guys at a few and much needed stop.

We (Nurman & Me) are going to join them riding on Ride for Gaza at Putrajaya this Sunday (16 Jan 2011). It is only 17km.

No comments:

Post a Comment