Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 1 of TBL - Dada VS Angah

The update on Week 1 of our TBL (Dada VS Angah).

Current weight: 77.1 kg

My BMI state that I am in the overweight  catergory, also indicate that my ideal weight is 54kg !  By my calculation if I stick with my diet and exercise regime will be able to reached my target in September 2011. That is a long way to go......

Anyway here are some  more  motivation for me from my dearest hubby:

1) Reached 75kg - New gym shoes

2) Reached 70kg - still thinking

3) Reached 65kg - can follow Angah to UK, if she present her paper there

4) Reached 60kg - LV bag

5) Reached 55kg - diamond earrings .......

The sad part of this deal is, IF i gain back the weight I have to pay him RM100 per kg I gain..... Hopefully this will not happened.

So far it is really hard to even reached 75kg, I have reached 77kg once but gain back some the next week. A friend of mine said I ate like I lost 10kg ...hahahahaha I guess this is true.............

No comments:

Post a Comment