Monday, February 20, 2012

Running Buddies - 2012 Race Schedule

Today I have decided to publish mine as well as my running buddies race schedules. As you can see the current total is 9 but it will surely grow as we are waiting for a few annual runs such as the Penang Bridge International Marathon, Siemens Run and the Malakoff KL Run ...... well at least I am ......

I will also be adding another 1 or 2 more runs that will be held in Singapore later on in the year.  Actually, I am quite looking forward to run with Angah again this July as Mak, Angah and her family have plan to visit us in Singapore.

This year I will be missing the Borneo International Marathon and Energizer Night Race in Sepang, just can't make the schedule work for me to include these 2 races. Oh well... maybe next year.

The colour code system for this race schedule is simple, just like the traffic light with the additional blue
  • No Color = Register to run
  • Red = Not Running
  • Yellow = Decided to run but have not register
  • Green = Completed the run
  • Blue = Have not decided to run

No comments:

Post a Comment