Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PIKOM CHARITY RUN 2011

Running Details

Event Name: PIKOM Charity Run 2011
Distance: 6km
Running Buddy: Adzman aka ZCAT, Yana was suppose to join us but her alarm clock fail her that morning as for Tina her class schedule clashes with the running date. No worries ALL the afore mention running buddies will be running for the BSN-Putrajaya Night Race this coming Saturday (15/10/2011) and the Penang Bridge International Marathon (20/11/2011)


THE RACE ROUTE
The race started at 7.30am from Capsquare, what fun about the race is the route. We had to run up the KL Tower Hill; going up it was a battle as the hill steep but going down was a different story. Almost everyone got a huge smile going down the hill, I know I had one.
As for the race event, it was small compared to other races I had participated but it was well organised. No long que for anything, they had food and lucky draw grand prize was a Laptop and Ipad 2.

This race restore my excitement in running which I loss some a few months before Raya. A huge reason behind this was someone close to me said he sees no fun in running and finishing a run. He can't understand why I am running and writing about running; his exact word was "nothing special in running". Well I can't change his mind. The important thing is, right now I like running. I don't know if I will be doing it in 5 years time so for the time being this blog will continue to be about my running escapes.... So up yours!

Ok picture time

Me with Zcat proudly showing
off his medal
Women Open B

No comments:

Post a Comment