Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fasting & Eid ul-Fitr

Hmmm ....... during fasting month did not do anything much actually only manage to go to the gym twice during that month and then came Eid ul-fitr aka Hari Raya was so much worst. Ate everything twice and overindulgence during Raya open houses, Fuad's wedding and office pot-lucks I am lucky did not gain anything fuhhhh .... 

Anyway in September I have 2 runs , Siemen and Adidas. However I will not be attending the Adidas because of family obligations (hubby's cousin is getting married). I don't really feel like going for the Siemen run, my running bug is still on leave balik kampung for raya I guess. Tina register as well and is looking forward to run this weekend so I guess I have to go and be supportive . Which is actually a good thing because of the run   I am back to the gym not 4-5 times a week as I used to but better then none. 

Next week I promise my trainer I will kick-start my training with her; this remain to be seen as I change office and is now in Mines. The Wangsa Walk gym in Keramat is a long distance to travel even if it is only for 3x a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment