Sunday, February 21, 2010

CHICKEN RICE

Last Sunday, I decided to cook Chicken Rice, and it has been a while since I cook anything. There is no fun cooking for 2 and you have to clean afterwards lazy ... lazy .... lazy


Anyway check out my chicken, it is to much for 3 people (Tina, Arif and me) I know, but cooking 1/2 a chicken will not get the same effect. Hehehe because some time that day I already decided to send the pictures of what I cook to Along (phew!!!!.... nasib it turn out right ......)








The whole spread of our dinner last Sunday . I also stir fry some vegies to accompany the Chicken Rice..... YUMMY.....

As desert, I serve chocolate cake white vanilla ice-cream topping (inspired by Nigella - The Cooking Goddest)..... I baked my own cake using one of the recipe i found in one Along's cook books.




3 comments:

  1. Har Har Chicken Rice, must be jelouse because I had mine the day before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good. How come you didn't cook when I came back to Malaysia? Must have you cook when you're here in July... Have a list in my mind:
    * Nasi ayam
    * Pau
    * Nasi lemak
    * Teh tarik (you know how to make or not?)
    * All of the above again....

    BTW, I'm running the Niagara Falls marathon on Oct 24, 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Along - yups was jeles u ate chicken rice the day before

    Angah - Pau tuu tak leh janji lah dah lama tak buat.

    Yang lain2 tuuu can kot

    ReplyDelete